Make sure you are not using a "fast charger" (for example: OPPO, VIVO, OnePlus, Huawei, etc). These fast chargers are not compatible with Mini-P and will cause charging failure. You can use a normal 5V/1A or 5V/2A charger.
1. Confirm the battery is powered off. If it is, use the standard charging cable to charge the gimbal. The indicator light on the front of the handle will turn red when charging.
2. Try to turn the phone on again after half an hour of charging. If it can be turned on, the battery is power off.
3. If there is no light when charging, upgrade the gimbal firmware.
Upgrade instructions: turn off the gimbal, press the dial center (shooting button) and the power button at the same time to enter the upgrade mode; use the MOZA Master app to connect the mobile phone to upgrade, turn off the gimbal after the upgrade.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfAvXKMZvB8 4. If you have other questions, please contact our after-sales customer service as soon as possible.
1. When calibrating, be sure to use MOZA Master app to connect your gimbal.
2. Follow the exact instructions provided to place the gimbal when calibrating and do not move the gimbal.
3. Keep a stable connection with the Bluetooth during calibration.
You can refer to the following tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzmPoCkklqM
1. Use MOZA Genie app when using the gimbal with a mobile phone.
2. Use MOZA Master app when using the gimbal with a camera is installed (this app is required to adjust the stabilizer parameters).
NO, electronic follow focus is not supported
Refer to the camera compatibility list to ensure your camera is supported:
https://www.gudsen.com/moza-mini-p-downloads If your camera model is not on this list, MOZA has not tested and, therefore cannot gaurantee compatibility at this time.