MOZA Refurbished Products FAQ
1. What are MOZA Certified Refurbished Products？
MOZA Certified Refurbished Products are pre-owned MOZA products that undergo MOZA`s stringent refurbishment process before being offered for sale. It's just that there are some flaws on the surface, the function is normal, and it will not affect your normal use. It undergoes a rigorous process to make sure it meets MOZA’s high standards.
2. Each MOZA Certified Refurbished Product:
• Undergoes full functionality testing, where any defective modules are replaced;
• Is put through a thorough cleaning and inspection process;
• Is repackaged (including appropriate manuals, parts) and new boxes;
• Is placed into a Final Quality Assurance inspection before being offered for sale;
• Undergo the same basic testing procedures and are assessed with the same technical guidelines as new MOZA products;
• May have slight signs of wear, such as minor scratches. Returns due to aesthetic conditions that do not affect product performance are not accepted.
3. Is the quality of MOZA refurbished products guaranteed?
Yes. MOZA promises you that every refurbished product is tested thoroughly and that the quality of refurbished products is the same as new products.
4. What kind of after-sales service are MOZA refurbished products eligible for?
The after-sales service policy for MOZA refurbished products is identical to that of new products. However, refurbished products can only be exchanged for refurbished products, not new products. The refurbished prodcuts only have 6 month warranty.
5. What should I expect when I purchase a MOZA Certified Refurbished Product?
• Substantial savings;
• A fully functional product with complete documentation;
• The assurance that the product meets MOZA’s high standards by passing our rigorous refurbishment process;