Shipping and Delivery
- Estimated dispatch within 2 days
- 14 Days Return & Refund Service
- More about Delivery >>
MOZA MINI P Gimbal is a cross-platform stabilizer compatible with multiple devices, such as smartphones, action cameras, compact cameras, and light mirrorless cameras, making it the perfect gimbal for traveling, adventuring, filmmaking. Create Your Story Now with MOZA MINI P Gimbal in everyday life.
MOZA MINI P Gimbal is compatible with smartphones, action cameras, compact cameras, Mirrorless Cameras.
Compatible List for Smartphones:
- for iPhone 11 Pro MAX/ 11/Xs Max/Xs/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6 Plus/6S/6/5s,
- for Samsung S20+/Galaxy Note 10/Note 10+/Note 8/S7/S8/S8+/S9/S9+/S10/S10+/Z Flip,
- for HUAWEI P40 Pro+/P40 Pro/P30 Pro/P30/Mate 30 Pro/Mate 20(UD)/Mate 9/Nova 7 Pro /Nova 5i Pro/Nova 5 Pro,
- for HUAWEI Honor 30/V20/20/Magic2/20 Youth Edition/10/8X,
- for OnePlus 8 Pro/7T, for Xiaomi,
- for Nubia Z17 Mini and other Android Smartphones(Smartphone Dimensions: 60~88 mm)
Compatible List for Cameras;
- For Sony A7R3/A7M3/A7M2/A7R2/A7S/A7/A6600/A6500/A6400/A6300/A6100/A6000/A5100/RX100 M3/RX100 M4/RX100 M5/RX100 M6/RX100 M7/RX0M2/RX0/WX700/WX500/HX90/HX99, Support Shutter& Record& Auto Focus(Notice: Need MCSC-Multi Cable, but NOT included in the package)
- For Canon E0SRP/EOS M6 2/EOS M6/EOS M5/EOS 200D 2, Support Shutter& Auto Focus (Notice: Need MCSC-C1 Cable, but NOT included in the package)
- For Fuji X-A7/X-T3/X-T2, Support Shutter& Record& Auto Focus(Notice: Need MCSC-C1 Cable, but NOT included in the package)
- For DJI Osmo Action/Gopro Hero 8/7/6/5/Sony DSC-RX0M2, (Notice: Need Action Camera Clip/Adapter, but NOT included in the package)
Tiny and Mighty
With a maximum payload of 900g (1.98 lbs) and a running time of up to 20 hours,
No Bigger than a Book
The foldable and sleek design allows MOZA Mini-P to be folded down to the size of a novel. It easily fits into a backpack, a day bag, or even a car glove box, and can be taken anywhere.
- Please unlock the slide lock of Mini P according to the instruction sticker, then unfold the upper half of the gimbal counterclockwise, finally unlock the red pan motor lock to let the pan axis rotate freely.
- APP Need to be Installed: Camera--MOZA Master; Smartphone--MOZA Genie, please keep the 2 APP up-to-date.
- MOZA Marketing team has uploaded many operation videos on Youtube. Any trouble about using MOZA MINI P gimbal please communicate us directly
Easy Create Smooth Shots
The MOZA Mini-P features various advanced shooting modes such as inception mode, FPV mode, and sport gear mode. Use inception mode to create camera movement that twists into a shot, FPV mode to focus the camera on you, or sport gear mode to capture sports a lot easier and any kind of fast motion.
Film Any Way You Want
OZA Mini-P supports quick switching between the horizontal and vertical shooting modes, just use the quick release to adjust the position of the L-Bracket for a Live stream or Vlog
MOZA MINI P package comes with Phone holder, Tripod, L Bracket, instruction Sticker.
Enhanced Camera Control
The enhanced camera control system allows your camera to be connected and controlled by the Mini-P. Use the built-in controls to start recording a video or adjust camera settings.
MOZA MINI P Gimbal Specifications
- Gimbal Weight: 710g; Payload Range: 130~900g
- Rotate Range: Pan axis: 360°; Roll axis: 330°; Tilt axis: 330°
- Gimbal Dimensions(normal):305*166*51 mm
- Gimbal Dimensions(folded): 198*166*102 mm
- Battery Life 20h; Battery Capacity 7.4V,2000mAh; Charging Voltage 5V1A 9V2A 12V 1.5A
- APP Need to be Installed: Camera--MOZA Master; Smartphone--MOZA Genie
- MOZA MINI P Gimbal
- Phone Holder
- L Bracket
- Epp Bag
- Type-C charging Cable
- Multi Cable
- User Manual
|Q. Is it compatible with iPhone 13 max pro?|
|Yes, the Moza Mini P comes with a phone holder, which can support the iPhone 13 max pro. And the Payload Range of MOZA Mini P is 130~900g, and it is compatible with iPhone 13 max very well.|
|Q. Where Can I find the MOZA Mini-P Camera & Lens Compatibility List?|
|Please click here to learn more.|
|Q. Where Can I find the MOZA Mini-P User Manuals?|
|Please click here to get it.|
|Q. My gimbal is not charging. What do I do?|
|Make sure you are not using a "fast charger" (for example OPPO, VIVO, OnePlus, Huawei, etc). These fast chargers are not compatible with Mini-P and will cause charging failure. You can use a normal 5V/1A or 5V/2A charger.|
|Q. My gimbal will not power on, what do I do?|
|1. Confirm the battery is powered off. If it is, use the standard charging cable to charge the gimbal. The indicator light on the front of the handle will turn red when charging.
2. Try to turn the phone on again after half an hour of charging. If it can be turned on, the battery is powered off.
3. If there is no light when charging, upgrade the gimbal firmware.
Upgrade instructions: turn off the gimbal, press the dial center (shooting button) and the power button at the same time to enter the upgrade mode; use the MOZA Master app to connect the mobile phone to upgrade, turn off the gimbal after the upgrade.
4. If you have other questions, please contact our after-sales customer service as soon as possible.
|Q. How do I calibrate the Mini-P?|
|1. When calibrating, be sure to use the MOZA Master app to connect your gimbal.
2. Follow the exact instructions provided to place the gimbal when calibrating and do not move the gimbal.
3. Keep a stable connection with the Bluetooth during calibration.
You can refer to the following tutorials:
|Q. What can I do when the gimbal can not rotate 360° in inception mode and the gimbal sleep mode?|
|Make sure that the gimbal is well balanced, if you have any questions, please contact our after-sales customer service.
|Q. Which MOZA app should I use?|
|1. Use the MOZA Genie app when using the gimbal with a mobile phone.
2. Use the MOZA Master app when using the gimbal with a camera is installed (this app is required to adjust the stabilizer parameters).
|Q. Does the gimbal support electronic flow focus? (I was guessing at what "it" is referring to - the gimbal or the app?)|
|NO, electronic follow focus is not supported|
|Q. Does the MOZA Master app support Nikon and Panasonic?|
|Refer to the camera compatibility list to ensure your camera is supported:
https://www.gudsen.com/moza-mini-p-downloads If your camera model is not on this list, MOZA has not been tested and, therefore cannot guarantee compatibility at this time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.