Shipping and Delivery:
- Free Worldwide Shipping
- Estimated to Ship: 1-2 days package handling, 2-4 days delivery
- 14-Days Return & Refund Service
- More about Delivery >>
- Super-cardioid directivity: The NP10 is a super-cardioid directional microphone with an acoustic design that uses interferon-tube technology，making it sensitive to directional sound. The microphone effectively attenuates off-axis sound, meaning it is focused on capturing clean sound directly in front of it while reducing the noise from the side and the rear.
Balanced frequency response: The NP10 accurately and naturally picks up all audible sounds within the human hearing range of 40Hz-16KHz， by offering an ideal flat frequency response curve.
- Ultra-low noise floor: The NP10 has an ultra-low noise floor of 12dB (A-weighted) and 24dB (CCIR 268-3). The SNR of np10 is 70dB. This means that all signals can be transmitted and restored to the maximum volume while reducing background noise.
- All copper shell, beautiful and practical: The NP10 has a high-quality CNC-processed brass metal tube body, ensuring a solid structure and high anti-interference performance. It is ideal for recording in complex environments. The black tube body makes it ideal for formal occasions.
- Gold-plated XLR plug: The universal gold-plated XLR three-pin plug has excellent signal transmission stability and anti-interference. Connect the NP10 to most cameras, brackets, and booms with its standard XLRM-XLRF audio cable.
- Polar Pattern: Super-cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz—16kHz
- Sensitivity: -34-36dB±3dB (1dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 500Ω±20% (at 1kHz)
- Max Input SPL: 130dB (T.H.D≤1% at 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70dB (1KHz at 1Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (48V DC)
- Output Interface: 3-pin XLRM
- Dynamic Range: 106dB (1kHz at Max SPL)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.