- MOZA Mini-Pは、スマートフォン、アクションカメラ、コンパクトカメラ、ライトミラーレスカメラなど、複数のデバイスに対応するクロスプラットフォームスタビライザーであり、旅行、冒険、映画製作、日常生活の撮影に最適なジンバルです。
- MOZAMini-Pは、ソニーのα7シリーズ+三陽AF 35 mmf/2.8 FEレンズを搭載可能で、最大積載量900 g (1.98ポンド) 、最大駆動時間20時間で、プロフェッショナルなシーンの撮影をこれまで以上に容易にします。
1. Turn off the gimbal
2. Hold the dial center (shooting button), then click the red power button to start the gimbal, when the LED flashes in blue-green-orange from top to bottom, the gimbal is in upgrade mode.
3. Open the MOZA Master app and connect with the gimbal to upgrade. Do not exit the interface or turn off the gimbal during the upgrade process, and ensure that the mobile phone is in a good network environment.
4. After the upgrade is completed, turn off the gimbal.
5. If you cannot turn off or restart the gimbal after the firmware upgrade, repeat the firmware upgrade.
1. Balance your gimbal, you can refer to the following video tutorial:
For use with a camera: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h5ZuJfSinc
For use with mobile phone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USJg6IT6wLI
Note that this happens with inappropriate motor output. After turning on the gimbal, quickly press the W key three times to automatically adjust the parameters. The device will automatically adjust the value of the motor output.
Make sure you are not using a "fast charger" (for example: OPPO, VIVO, OnePlus, Huawei, etc). These fast chargers are not compatible with Mini-P and will cause charging failure. You can use a normal 5V/1A or 5V/2A charger.
Force shut down on the gimbal. To do this, use a thin needle to poke the small hole below the power button. Then upgrade the firmware. If the problem still exists, contact our after-sales customer service for further solutions.
1. Confirm the battery is powered off. If it is, use the standard charging cable to charge the gimbal. The indicator light on the front of the handle will turn red when charging.
2. Try to turn the phone on again after half an hour of charging. If it can be turned on, the battery is power off.
3. If there is no light when charging, upgrade the gimbal firmware.
Upgrade instructions: turn off the gimbal, press the dial center (shooting button) and the power button at the same time to enter the upgrade mode; use the MOZA Master app to connect the mobile phone to upgrade, turn off the gimbal after the upgrade.
4. If you have other questions, please contact our after-sales customer service as soon as possible.
1. When calibrating, be sure to use MOZA Master app to connect your gimbal.
2. Follow the exact instructions provided to place the gimbal when calibrating and do not move the gimbal.
3. Keep a stable connection with the Bluetooth during calibration.
You can refer to the following tutorials:
Make sure that the gimbal is well balanced, if you have any questions, please contact our after-sales customer service.
1. Use MOZA Genie app when using the gimbal with a mobile phone.
2. Use MOZA Master app when using the gimbal with a camera is installed (this app is required to adjust the stabilizer parameters).
NO, electronic follow focus is not supported
Refer to the camera compatibility list to ensure your camera is supported:
https://www.gudsen.com/moza-mini-p-downloads If your camera model is not on this list, MOZA has not tested and, therefore cannot gaurantee compatibility at this time.